What's hot on campus?

Event: Lewis Center for the Arts presents Performance Lab

The Lewis Center for the Arts presents Performance Lab, wherein students working in dance, writing, theater or visual arts can present interdisciplinary work, which the students have developed while having one-on-one discussions with both other artists and the dance faculty. This year, the Performance Lab features works by Princeton student artists Yasmine Eichbaum '18, Dana Fesjian '17, Avigail Gilad '19, William Keiser '19, Anna Kimmel '18, Nico Krell '18, Alex Quetell '17, Tsjum Jhor Kai van der Horst '19 and Nathaniel Whitfield GS. The event will take place this Thursday and Friday at 185 Nassau St. and is free and open to the public.

Patricia and Ward Hagan ’48 Dance Studio, 185 Nassau Street

Thursday, March 3 and Friday, March 4 at 7 p.m.

Music: Columbia SHARP and Princeton Wildcats Arch Sing

This Saturday, the Columbia SHARP all-male a cappella group will join the Wildcats, one of Princeton's all-female a cappella groups, in an arch sing at 1879 Arch. The arch sing will begin at 11 p.m., and anyone can stop by and watch the groups perform for free!

1879 Arch

Saturday, March 5 at 11p.m.

Music: PUO presents March 2016 Concerts

This Friday and Saturday, the Princeton University Orchestra will present a diverse program of repertoire featuring the winners of this year's Concerto Competition, Solène Le Van '18, Evan Chow '16 and Jessie Chen '16. Works from Bernstein to Beethoven will be performed, and the Friday night performance is free for all students! The Saturday night performance is $5 for students, and $15 for the general public.

Richardson Auditorium

Friday, March 4 and Saturday, March 5 at 7:30 p.m.

Theatre: The CJL Presents 12 Angry Jurors

Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, students will perform in the CJL's 2016 annual spring production of "12 Angry Jurors" in the Wilson Blackbox Theater. The Thursday performance is at 7:30 p.m., and the Saturday performance is at 8 p.m., followed by a matinee performance Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $8 for students and $10 for non-students if purchased beforehand, and cost $10 and $12, respectively, if purchased at the door.

Wilson Blackbox Theater

Thursday, March 3 at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, March 5 at 8 p.m. and Sunday, March 6 at 2 p.m.

Theater: Lewis Center for the Arts presents "Ireland and Shakespeare" Symposium

Presented by the Lewis Center for the Arts and the Fund for Irish Studies at Princeton University, a day-long symposium this Saturday will feature debate and performances centered on Irish versions and adaptations of Shakespeare’s plays, and leading Irish directors, actors and critics will be featured, including Princeton professors who are experts in this field. A pre-symposium lecture will be given by James Shapiro, author of The Year of Lear: Shakespeare in 1606 on Friday, March 4 at 4:30 p.m. The symposium is free and open to the public, and no pre-registration is required for the event held at the Lewis Center for the Arts (185 Nassau Street).

James M. Stewart ’32 Theater, 185 Nassau Street

Saturday, March 5 at 9:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with a pre-symposium lecture on Friday, March 4 at 4:30 p.m.

Art: Art Museum SAB – Annual Visiting Artist Lecture with Patrick Dougherty

This Thursday, March 3, at 5:30 p.m., artist Patrick Doughtery will discuss his work in McCosh 28 for the Princeton University Art Museum Student Advisory Board's 2016 Annual Visiting Artist Lecture. Doughtery is known for his large-scale outdoor sculpture work, having built over 250 grand environmental sculptures all over the United States and the world, which has led him to earn international acclaim and numerous awards. There will be a also lunch with the artist at 12:00pm on Thursday at the Rocky PDR. If you are interested in attending, please email Constantin Weickart at weickart@princeton.edu.

McCosh 28

Thursday, March 3 at 5:30 p.m., with a lunch at 12 p.m. in the Rockefeller College PDR