What's hot on campus?

Event: “Failed Love” at the Art Museum

’Tis the weekend when everything is pink and red, and restaurant reservations are exclusively for two. Whether you are manually melting pots of chocolate to make a life-sized bust of your crush or re-reading a card from your grandmother, the University Art Museum will make sure you don't spend this awkward holiday alone. “Failed Love,” an annual event hosted by the Museum's Student Advisory Board, will include student performances, poetry readings, chocolate and, of course, art that was inspired by aching hearts present and past.

University Art Museum

Thursday, 7 p.m.

Film: “Awake Zion” Screening and Discussion

In the mood to catch a movie at no expense? You're in luck: Princeton Caribbean Connection is screening and discussing “Awake Zion” this week. The film traces one woman's journey to find her identity and examines the connections among Rasta, reggae and Judaism. It explores what it means to be white or black and also discusses the universal quest to find a home.

Fields Center

Thursday, 7 p.m.
Show: Princeton Juggling Club presents J.U.G.G.L.E.
If you've seen Princeton Juggling Club's trailer for their annual show, then you know juggling isn't just about keeping three balls in the air at the same time. Sometimes it's four apples. Sometimes it's five pins. Sometimes it's six balls, with more being tossed in. Judging from the video, audience members can also expect to see some quality yo-yo action and group efforts. Whatever your plans are this weekend, don't drop them — but definitely think about throwing J.U.G.G.L.E. into the mix.
Frist Film/PerformanceTheatre
Thursday and Friday, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Show: Playdate Sketch Comedy presents: Kissing Practice
Don't have a date for Valentine's Day? Well you're in luck, because new sketch comedy group Playdate will be hosting "Kissing Practice" this weekend. Whether audience members will be able to join in on the fun onstage remains to be seen, but with membership drawn from campus staples Quipfire! and All-Nighter, Playdate is sure to be a riot during its inaugural show.
Class of 1970 Theatre in Whitman College
Thursday and Saturday, 9 p.m.
Poetry: Ellipses presents “808s and Linebreaks”
Love and poetry have always beenlikethis, so it makes sense that Ellipses Slam Poetry will be hosting a show in the intimate Wilson Black Box on the day of the most lucrative love-related holiday on the calendar. Lucky-in-love and lovelorn members of the public will be able to step up to the open mic starting at11 p.m.; a (Kanye-infused?) set by members of the team will follow. Price of admission: full eyes, clear heart, and $2.
Wilson Black Box Theater
Saturday, 11 p.m.