What's hot on campus?

Concert: Princeton University Concerts presents Stefan Jackiw and Anna Polonsky

Are you familiar with the works of Ravel, Lutoslawski, Saariaho and Franck? If you are,Thursday’sconcert featuring violinist Stefan Jackiw and pianist Anna Polonsky will be right up your alley. If you’re not, it will be the perfect chance to fall into the world of modern classical music and become an infinitely more cultured person overall. Student tickets are currently on sale for only $5, a small price to pay to listen to the works of musical giants.

Richardson Auditorium in Alexander Hall

Thursday, 8 p.m.

Event: Princeton Tango Club Beginner Series

Winter bringing you down? Want to escape the ever-looming stress of second semester?Test your moves with Argentine Tango! Taught by the brilliant Robin Thomas from New York,this Spring Beginner Series is sure to heighten your skills on the dance floor. The series is free for Princeton students, $5 for non-Princetonstudents and $10 for general admission, and there is no partner required. The lessons will be on every Monday, with Beginners' Classes at 8:30 p.m. and Guided Practicas at 10:30 p.m, and will continue until March 30. Come learn somethingnew, exciting and undeniably sexy!

Carl A. Fields Center

Mondays, 7 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.

Comedy: Lobster Club Presents: Say No to Pot

Looking for casual laughs during your (hopefully) laid-back syllabus week? Look no further than the Lobster Improv Comedy Group's spring show! Though you might cluck your tongue in (dis?)-approval at the name, don't worry — there will be plenty to earn a good chuckle. And the best part? It's only $3! Even those absolutely laden with overpriced textbooks and even more overpriced Pequods should be able to shell out a trio of Washingtons for this great opportunity for a night of laughter.
Class of 1970 Theatre in Whitman College

FridayandSaturday, 11 p.m.

Lecture: Equal Writes Lecture on Sex Workers in Singapore and India

Interested in learning how art can be used in philanthropy?Listen to Professor Joan Kellyof Nanyang Technological University talk about her research, which helps sex workers in Singapore and India express their identities through art. Not only has she worked with sex workers, she has also conducted research on marginalized groups such as foreign workers and disadvantaged factory workers.In this lecture, she will also speak about how wrestlers in India create meaning through their bodies. Take an hour out of your afternoon to learn about how art can be a vehicle to promote social justice.

McCormick Hall Lecture Hall 101

Monday, 4:30 p.m.

Dance: Sympoh presents Floor Display 3

ThisSaturday, come out to Wilson Black Box Theater to witness the third installment of Sympoh Urban Dance Crew's Floor Display. This energetic competition will feature 2v2 breaking and 1v1 house dance tournaments as participants compete for $400 and $100 cash prizes, respectively. DJs Foxx Boogie and tENr will also be amping up the music on site to ensure that music and dance lovers alike will be guaranteed a good time. Admission is free for Princeton students and costs just $10 for the general public — don't miss out!

Wilson Black Box Theater

Saturday, 6 p.m.