What's hot on campus?

Concert: Princeton University Orchestra Season Opener

Do you like music? Orchestral music, perhaps? This week, you’ll get the chance to beswept off into the clouds with the Princeton University Orchestra’s opening night of their 2014-15 season, conducted by Maestro Michael Pratt. They will be playing Jon Russell’s gorgeous “Concerto for Bass Clarinet,” a highly anticipated clarinet piece, as well as Edvard Grieg’s “Piano Concerto in A Minor,” which has been featured in various popular media, including the cult David Lynch TV show “Twin Peaks” and the video game “Sid Meiers’ Civilization V.”

Richardson Auditorium

Friday and Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Movie: Rocky Horror Picture Show

Do you wish you could skip over all of your midterms? If so, come out to Theatre Intime to do the Time Warp — at least, for a little while. That's right, it's Halloween season, and that means it's time for darkness and debauchery. Or, as we call it, The Rocky Horror Picture Show! Whether you're a longtime viewer or a virgin to the show, this is the perfect performance for you. Admission is free, but the less experienced among you can pick up a RHPS starter kit with all the needed props for just $5. So come on out, keep an open mind, and let's make this Orange Bubble a little bit sexier and a whole lot weirder.

Theatre Intime

Friday, 10:30pm

Chocolate: Institute for Chocolate Studies Factory Tour

Melt away all of your stress this Friday with the Princeton Institute for Chocolate Studies and learn exactly how unassuming cocoa powder is transformed into delicious chocolate. Not only will they be showing you how it all works, but they will also be giving out samples and selling bars of their hard work. Between learning more about the world’s favorite candy and sampling some yourself, you’re sure to have a sweet time.

Frist Campus Center, East TV Lounge

Friday, 1:30 p.m.

Theater: 'This is an Elephant'

“Listen closely to what I’m saying. Do you follow? Does that make sense? You know what I mean, though, right? I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said. Wow — it’s just so. You know. That we ran into each other.” This is the first glimpse the Lewis Center has offered into the senior thesis production oftheatercertificate student Ava Geyer ’15, “This is an Elephant.” Written and directed by Geyer, this completely student-made play explores modes of expression in conflicts of marriage, parental roles and sibling relations — all you need to know about dysfunctional families.

Marie and Edward Matthews ’53 Acting Studio at 185 Nassau Street

FridayandSaturday, 8 p.m.