What’s hot on campus?

Event: TASA’s Night Market

Kick off your weekend this Friday night at TASA’s Night Market, an affair promising mouthwatering Asian cuisine and collaborations with a variety of student dance and comedy performances. Whether you’re an underclassman wondering how you’ll make it through Friday night without Late Meal or a senior looking for an opportunity totake a study break (read: procrastinate) from that thesis, head to East Pyne Courtyard for a taste of Taiwan.

East Pyne Courtyard

Friday, 8 p.m.

Dance: Caja Loca

Princeton Latinos y Amigos is hosting the fiesta of the year! There will be dancing on dancing on dancing — salsa, merengue, bachata, cumbia, reggaeton and more. Do you need a certain song to get your body moving? You’re in luck! Caja Loca will be taking your song requests via a Google form on its Facebook page. Don’t miss out on the perfect Friday night dance break!

Campus Club

Friday, 10:30 p.m.

Conference: Pink Floyd: Sound, Sight, and Structure

Have you ever wanted to learn more about Pink Floyd in a purely academic setting? Have you ever wanted to attend a conference that would present an opportunity to listen to lectures while also premiering live arrangements of music? Look no further. Coorganized by Princeton composers and Ph.D. candidates Gilad Cohen and Dave Molk, this event will bring together scholars of music, art and culture. Admission is free, but registration for sessions must be booked through the RSVP page!

Taplin Auditorium, McCosh 10 and Small World Coffee

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Event: Queer Monologues

It is Pride Week and Princeton Pride Alliance has sponsored and hosted a variety of events, talks and activities on campus. Cap off a week of impressive programming by attending “Queer Monologues” this Saturday. It will feature spoken presentations, through poetry and prose, to convey students’ personal experiences and narratives. Students who wish to remain anonymous but still wish to share can submit their narratives to be read by volunteer readers. “Queer Monologues” aims to create an atmosphere of sharing, solidarity and inspiration.

Murray-Dodge Café

Sunday, 8 p.m.