What's hot on campus?

Theatre: “Fuddy Meers”

Missing your family? Feeling like a new person this year? Losing track of the past in the Orange Bubble? Then David Lindsay-Abaire’s touching family drama and comedy, which explores themes of forgiveness and reconnecting, might be the thing for you.Fuddy Meers tells the story of an amnesiac woman, Claire, who begins each day with no memories of the past. When she is abducted from her bedroom by a mysterious limping man, she must attempt to rediscover her life and identity.

Theatre Intime,Thursday–Saturday, 8 p.m.

Hamilton Murray Theatre, Oct. 3-5, 8 p.m., matinee performance at 2 p.m. on October 5

Lecture: The Origins of Irish Internationalism: Violence and Terror in Ireland, India and Jamaica, 1857-1870

This lecture examines the Sepoy rebellion in India as well as the Morant Bay rebellion in Jamaica through Irish writings. Amy Martin is a professor of Victorian literature, Irish literature and post-colonialism, among other topics at Mount Holyoke College.This particular lecture uses material from her current project, a study of both Irish internationalism and nationalism in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Stewart Theater at 185 Nassau Street

Friday, 4:30 p.m.

Concert: Brentano String Quartet

Princeton’s Edward T. Cone Performers-In-Residence will be music to your ears, literally, with their performance of Beethoven’s Quartet in D Major, Steven Mackey’s One Red Rose and Mendelssohn’s Quartet in D Major. The Brentano String Quartet has traveled around the world and received critical acclaim from the likes of The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer and The London Independent, which described their performance as “passionate, uninhibited and spellbinding.” Don’t miss the chance to hear the Brentano String Quartet make beautiful music.

Richardson Auditorium

Friday, 7:30 p.m.

Festival: Chinese Moon Festival Celebration

Were you not invited to any parties this weekend? Do you not have friends to hang out with? Don’t worry. I’ve been there, and I’ve got you covered. Join the Chinese Students Association as they celebrate the Chinese Moon Festival, one of the most culturally significant holidays in China. They will be distributing delicious mooncakes throughout the evening and showcasing incredible performances featuring groups such as Taiko, BodyHype, Old Nassoul, Triple 8, Shere Khan, BAC, VTone and Sympoh. It’s sure to be faCSAnating!

Frist Campus Center, South Lawn

Saturday, 6:30 p.m.

Film Screening: Kenya Global Seminar

Love“The Lion King”but looking to express your enthusiasm in a more mature way? Attend the Kenya film screening, featuring films by fellow Princetonians. This past summer, 15 students participated in the six–week long summer course, “Documentary Filmmaking in Kenya: The Art of Science Storytelling.” The students worked in teams, with collaboration from students from Kenyan Universities and faculty filmmakers to write, direct and shoot on location and edit films. These films include “The Matriarch,” “Curse of the Gazelle King,” “Nature’s Nurturers,” “Realignments: A Zebra Story” and “The Lost Boys of Laikipia.” The screening will also include conversations with the filmmakers, a musical performance by a cappella group Umqombothi and a reception.

The Garden Theater

Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.