STREET: What's hot on campus?

Senior Thesis Production: “Weehawken”

Come check out a new opera depicting the infamous duel in Weehawken, N.J., between Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton. This production illustrates the charged historical background of the exchange from the slanderous politics of the 1804 election to Hamilton’s scandalous affair with Maria Reynolds. Using letters, speeches and songs of the time, this piece paints an authentic portrait of the exciting turn of the 19th century. With the music and libretto by Flannery Cunningham ’13, stage direction by David Kellett, music direction by Kamna Gupta ’14, rehearsal piano by Paul Noh, costumes by Carina De La Paz ’13, wigs by Marie Miller and set construction by Joshua Haecker ’13, a fun time is promised for all!

Forbes Blackbox Theater Friday and Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Comedy: Fuzzy Dice Improv presents “April's Fools”

On nights off, I like to quietly engage in intimate conversations with my best friends to talk about my future plans. APRIL'S FOOLS! I like to spend my nights in dark rooms with drunk strangers laughing at other drunk strangers. Luckily, this week I have Fuzzy Dice's “April's Fools” performance! To all of you fellow sad kids who are crying into your math homework right now, loosen up with Fuzzy Dice Improv before you have to get ready for a grueling final six weeks of the semester!

Frist Film/Performance Theatre Thursday and Friday, 10:30 p.m.

Dance: eXpressions presents "EVOLVE"

Looking to eXplore the arts this week? Come eXperience the magic that is eXpressions Dance Company, Princeton’s oldest and only all-girl dance group in their newest show, “EVOLVE.” Learn the true meaning of survival of the “fittest” as these girls twirl, sway and plie their way into your heart (Darwin would be proud). As always, eXpect a great performance and eXcellent eXecution. Get a ticket now at the Frist Box Office, and you can present it at the eXpressions table in Frist from 2 to 4:30 p.m. this week to claim gear and other goodies!

Frist Film/Performance Theatre Thursday through Saturday, 8 p.m.

Charity Fundraiser: The CSA Factor

As Sandra Bullock once said on the subject of beauty pageants: “I’m not gonna parade around in a swimsuit like some airhead bimbo that goes by the name, what, Gracie Lou Freebush and all she wants is world peace.” Head over to Frist this Friday to watch senior Elizabeth Cai, juniors Margaret Wang and Thomas Truongchau, sophomores Vivian Ludford, Ben Huang, Linda Zhong, David Zhao, Jessica Weng and Gavin Cook and freshmen Catherine Idylle, Michael Cho, Lulu Zhong, Danny Shum, Meisze Yau and Liting Chiang parade around like airhead bimbos for a good cause! They’re talented, they’re funny, they’re hot, and all they want is for you to donate to Eden Autism Services in honor of Autism Awareness Month.

Frist Multipurpose Room Friday, 8 p.m.

Theater: PUP presents “Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson”

Directed by Julia Hammer ’15, “Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson” is an electrifying rock musical about America's first political maverick. A.J. kicked British butt, shafted the Indians and smacked down the Spaniards all in the name of these United States — who cares if he didn't have permission? An exhilarating and white-knuckled look at one of our nation's founding rock stars, “Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson” recreates and reinvents the life of "Old Hickory," from his humble beginnings on the Tennessee frontier to his days as Commander-in-Chief. It also looks inside the psyche of the American public, asking the question: Is wanting to have a beer with someone reason enough to elect him? What if he's really, really hot?

Class of 1970 Theatre, Whitman College Thursday through Saturday, 8 p.m.

Mind Challenge: Princeton's First Annual Puzzle Hunt!

Looking for a fun and mentally stimulating to spend your Saturday? Instead of hiding out in Firestone, go to Princeton’s First Annual Puzzle Hunt. Sponsored by big name companies including Microsoft and Google, this puzzle hunt is a competition in which teams of students compete to solve a collection of puzzles, which eventually leads to a final treasure. The fastest teams will receive $50 gift cards, puzzle toys and much more. Regardless of your puzzle-solving experience, this event is sure to stretch your mental muscles in a refreshing way, while providing a great opportunity to bond with your teammates. Teams of six can register at puzzles.princeton.edu. The first 50 people who register get free t-shirts, so hurry and sign up!

McDonnell A01 Saturday, 11 a.m.

Charity: Relay for Life

Want to join the fight against cancer in a meaningful and fun way? Register for this Friday's Relay for Life, an event during which communities across the globe come together and honor cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost and fight back by participating in a team-styled relay. This event, which will feature 2008 Lawnparties headliner Howie Day and several student performance groups, including BAC, QuipFire! and BodyHype, is a great opportunity to give back while having an amazing time. Whether you participate in the relay or just come for the music, you're sure to have fun! Be sure to register and fundraise at www.relayforlife.org/princetonUniversityNJ and snag tickets at Frist: It’s buy one, get one free for the first 100 people!

Dillon Gymnasium Friday, 8 p.m.

Compiled by Livvy Robbins, Aoi Senju, Lin King, Lillian Xu, and Maggie Zhang.